Not only are flower walls beautiful to the eye, they are versatile too. You can avoid wilting flowers, expensive florists, even prevent hay fever in your guests.
Here's a simple list of four popular uses for a flower wall.
- A backdrop to your wedding vows – An elegant way to tie the knot in style.
- A centerpiece to your event – Perfect for your patrons to take selfies, install it behind your bridal table, hold your speech or cut the cake in front of the flower wall.
- To draw attention to a focal point – Whether it be your birthday cake, behind a dessert table, an installation at a bar or salon, and so much more!
- A mask of disguise – Use a flower wall to mask something in your venue that’s less appealing. Cracked or unpainted walls for example.
- At an exhibition - Host a flower wall at your expo event to draw attention to your booth!